FOR THE PIZZA BASE:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oats, blended into a flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Coconut yoghurt
- Any toppings you wish!
- Add all your ingredients into bowl and mix well. You may need to add more or less milk depending on the consistency so add it gradually.
- Grease a non-stick fry pan and pour in the oat mixture, turning the pan so it's shaped into a pizza base.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Top with desired toppings. We used coconut yoghurt, berries and melted Biscoff!