Skip to content
FOR THE BATTER:
FOR THE MARINADE:
- 1 tbsp sriracha or hot sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1sp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut your cauliflower into florets and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the batter in a small bowl.
- Pour the florets into the batter and coat evenly.
- Put the coated cauliflower onto the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Once out of the oven, pour the marinade over the cauliflower and combine to coat each floret.
- Serve with your dipping sauce of choice, we used homemade vegan tzatziki and ENJOY!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.