CARAMEL POPCORN CUPCAKES
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Popcorn Vegan Protein Powder
FOR THE ICING/TOPPING:
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Popcorn Vegan Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful caramel popcorn, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, yoghurt, butter, syrup, vanilla, baking powder, chocolate chips and protein and mix until a batter forms.
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners and spoon in the mixture before baking in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare your icing by mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once they have cooled, coat each cupcake with the icing and top with caramel popcorn before pairing it with your favourite movie!
Recipe by @dietitianhann