CARAMEL RICE BUBBLE SLICE
FOR THE CARAMEL POPCORN SAUCE
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2-3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Popcorn Whey Protein Powder
FOR THE BASE
- Mini marshmallows + 1 cup of marshmallows (reserved)
- 6 cup rice bubbles
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the heavy cream, protein and brown sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the pot with melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes, occasionally stirring to prevent burning.
- Pour into a glass mason jar to cool and put sauce aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot and add the bag of mini marshmallows, stirring continuously until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, rice bubbles and reserved marshmallows until evenly coated.
- Line a pan with baking paper and gently press the mixture into the pan.
- Pour the sauce on top of the base and set it in the fridge.
- Cut in slices when ready to serve and ENJOY!!
Recipe by @thecymbal.life