CHOC DIPPED BERRY HEARTS
FOR THE BASE:
FOR THE CENTRE:
- Handful raspberries, frozen
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
FOR THE TOP:
- 1 cup dark choc chips, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mould Snack Bars in a heart-shaped silicone tray.
- Mash raspberries in a small bowl and mix until well combined with honey and chia seeds.
- Scoop the raspberry mixture over the Snack Bar base.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and pour the melted chocolate over the base.
- Set in the fridge for 2 hours before eating and ENJOY!!