CHOC HAZELNUT PROTEIN CUPS
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1/2 block dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Chocolate Hazelnut Vegan Protein Powder
- Combine the hazelnuts, shredded coconut, dates, vanilla and salt in a food processor until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Scoop the crust into a mini silicone muffin tray, placing about 1 packed tablespoon of the mixture into each slot.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut cream in a small saucepan, over low heat.
- Once melted, pour the mixture into each muffin cup.
- If desired, add crushed hazelnuts to the top of each cup for decoration.
- Chill the cups in the fridge for at least an hour, or until set and enjoy!