CHOC PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- 200 g peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 sugar-free syrup
- Dark chocolate + coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate in a medium bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms.
- Add this dough to a rectangular container and push until firm to form the bar's base.
- Place the container in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Mix the dark chocolate with the coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds before adding it to the dough base.
- Return the container to the freezer for a few minutes (5-10 min) to solidify, finish with sea salt and slice to ENJOY!
Recipe by @feeltheflavour