Skip to content
- Add pitted dates to a high-speed food processor and blend until they form a crumbly consistency, then add the oats and blend lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to combine the date/oat mixture with all the remaining ingredients (except for the Biscoff).
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into approx. 12 balls, poking a hole into the top of each and filling it with melted Biscoff.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.