CHRISTMAS REINDEER CUPCAKES
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 60 g butter, melted
FOR THE ICING:
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 dash almond milk
FOR THE REINDEER FACES:
- 24 pretzels
- 12 red M&Ms
- 12 blue M&Ms
- 12 green M&Ms
- 12 white choc milk buttons
- 4 dark choc melts, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- In a large bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in all the wet ingredients until creamy and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared patty cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, create your eyes and smile using the M&Ms, white choc buttons and the melted dark chocolate.
- To make the icing, place the butter in a bowl and use an electric mixture to beat until it becomes pale.
- Sift in the icing sugar and protein, then add the dash of milk and mix well until you get the correct consistency.
- Once the muffins are ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Pipe on the icing and decorate with the pretzels, M&Ms etc to create the reindeer faces. Enjoy!