COFFEE & CINNAMON CRUMB CAKE
FOR THE CAKE (DRY INGREDIENTS):
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Choc Caramel Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Natvia (or coconut sugar)
FOR THE CAKE (WET INGREDIENTS):
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee*
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup plant milk, we used oat milk
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup Natvia (or coconut sugar)
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and line a square brownie tin.
- Mix the wet ingredients (including the instant coffee*) and the dry ingredients in separate bowls first, then add all to one bowl and mix through.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin.
- Combine all the crumble ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through, remove and enjoy!
*you can dissolve the instant coffee in a bit of warm water if you like first—we just added it all in! 😁
Recipe by @diannayota