COOKIE DOUGH THINS
- 1/2 cup @happywayau vanilla protein power (I used whey)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (I blended oats)
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/8-1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- Handful of chopped almond chocolate
- Melted chocolate (to cover the cookie dough ~ 1/2 cup, you can add coconut oil if needed to make it runnier)
- Mix all ingredients together except for the melted choc and chocolate.
- Once combined add in the chopped almond chocolate then press into a lined baking dish or container.
- Spread out flat and make a thin layer.
- Top with melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 1.5 hours or until set.
- Take out and cut into 8 bars.
- ENJOY!!! ✨✨✨
Recipe by @diannayota