CRUNCHY CHOC PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- 2.5 cups puffed rice
- ¾ cup natural smooth runny peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop (30g) Flavourless Vegan Protein Powder
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- Toppings of choice, I used desiccated coconut and pepitas
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and combine. Stir in the protein.
- Add in the puffed rice and mix until everything is combined.
- Transfer mix into lined tin and press down evenly. I find it easiest to use the back of a spoon and then finish with using the bottom of a glass cup to ensure everything is compacted.
- Pour over melted chocolate and spread evenly. Sprinkle over any toppings and place in the fridge to set for 3 hours before cutting.
Recipe by balancebyelise