Skip to content
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yoghurt
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Flavourless Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dairy-free feta, crumbled
- Mix flour, salt, protein, and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Stir until a dough forms, then knead it until it becomes firm and allow it to rest.
- Prepare the filling by mixing together the spinach, garlic, and feta in a separate bowl.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into even pieces.
- Flatten the pieces until they are about 2-3 mm thick using a rolling pin.
- Place a spoonful of the spinach and feta mixture onto each piece of dough.
- Using your fingers or a rolling pin, seal the edges of the dough to create a pocket around the filling.
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.