FLUFFY CHOC CHIP COOKIE CAKES
Your go-to dairy and gluten-free choc chip cookie cakes recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 or 3 trays with non-stick baking paper (or your reusable silicone baking mat).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add in the coconut oil, coconut sugar and the maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, almond meal and protein powder and stir together to combine well.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips, folding them into the batter.
- Scoop out the dough with an ice-cream scoop and place onto your pre-prepared trays—this should make approx. 12 to 14 cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Cool on a rack before serving.
MACROS PER COOKIE:
(based on recipe quantity of 14).
Calories – 182 kCal
Protein – 3.9 g
Carbohydrates – 12.7 g
Fat – 11 g