INSTANT CHOC SHELL COFFEE BLENDED OATS
COFFEE OATS INGREDIENTS
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 40ml almond milk
- 1 scoop of Happy Way Coffee Protein Powder
- 100g thick Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 squares of chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sea salt flakes
- Add all to a blender and process until completely smooth.
- Pour into a jar.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil and mix.
- Spread chocolate on top of oats.
- Place in the freezer for 15 mins or until chocolate has set.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Crack chocolate shell and enjoy your delicious oats!!
Recipe by @diannayota