Skip to content
- Punnet of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Super Reds Powder (or I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Happy Way Protein Banana Bread
- Cook Happy Way Protein Banana Bread to packet instructions and pour the mixture into a heart-shaped mould.
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries until you reach a syrupy consistency.
- Add the chia seeds, Super Reds and maple syrup to the raspberry mixture.
- Allow the banana bread to cool and add the homemade jam filling to the centre.
- Serve hot with ice-cream or refrigerate and enjoy cold!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.