Welcome to www.happyway.com.au (the “Site”)
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) form a legally binding agreement between you, as the person accessing and otherwise using the Site (“You”, “Your”) and Happy Way Co. Pty. Ltd. (ACN 647 864 284) and its affiliates, as the creator of the Site (“We”, “Us” or “Our”). In accessing or using the Site, You acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. If You do not accept these Terms, You must leave the Site, and refrain from accessing or using the Site in future.
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time without notice. However, any updated Terms will be posted on the Site and it is Your responsibility to review those updated Terms before continuing to access or use the Site. Your continued used of the Site means that you have accepted any updated Terms.
By using the Site, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old and that, in any case, You have the permission of a parent or guardian if You are less than 18 years old. Parents and guardians of Users under the age of 18 must read and agree to be bound by these Terms, and agree to be responsible for such use of the Site and the purchase of any products advertised on the Site (“Products”).
If You are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, organisation, association or agency as its authorised legal representative, then You represent and warrant that You have the power and authority to bind such company, organisation, association or agency to these Terms.
While we use reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and currency of any Product descriptions, pricing and other information concerning the Products published on the Site (“Product Information”), We cannot guarantee that any Product Information is complete, current, accurate, reliable or free from error or that the Products are suitable for You.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHEN CONSIDERING A NEW NUTRITIONAL OR HEALTH PROGRAM AND BEFORE PURCHASING OR CONSUMING THE PRODUCTS. NOTHING INCLUDED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT OR DIAGNOSIS.
ORDERS, PAYMENT, DELIVERY AND RETURNS
When You place an order to purchase a Product from the Site (“Order”), You will be required to provide Your full name and exact billing address, among other important information. Please ensure that any information You provide to us is accurate and complete, to avoid delays in fulfilling Your Order.
Your Order represents an offer to Us to purchase the relevant Products for the price of those Products (together with all delivery fees and taxes), which will be accepted by us when we despatch the Products to You.
We may cancel the whole or any part of an Order (including any Orders that We have accepted) at any time without any liability to You in Our absolute discretion, including without limitation, if: (a) any Product in the Order is not available; (b) there is an error or omission in the price or description of any Product in the Order or on the Site; (c) We reasonably believe You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement; or (d) payment in respect of the Order is unable to be processed. If We cancel all or any part of Your Order, We will endeavour to notify You within a reasonable time and will refund any payment received.
We will confirm that the Products have been despatched to You by sending You an email confirmation. This email confirmation is evidence that We despatched the Products to You, and that the contract between us has been formed in relation to the sale and purchase of those Products specified in the email confirmation.
We will charge You, and You agree to pay, the price of each Product ordered on the Site applicable as at the date you place Your Order, together with all delivery fees and taxes. Prices for Products and estimated delivery charges are shown on the Site at the time You place Your Order and are exclusive of all taxes, duties, levies or tariffs that may be imposed. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. We reserve the right to change these prices and delivery charges from time to time without notice.
Except where you use the AfterPay payment method, You must pay the full purchase price for each Product ordered in Australian dollars at the time You place the Order.
All payments are must be made by electronic funds transfer or through PayPal, Sezzle, LayBuy or AfterPay. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
You agree that We may, in the process of validating or verifying Your identity or payment, contact You and request such information as we reasonably require.
Online voucher & promotional codes
All online voucher / promotional codes are for online use only. A limit of one code is valid per customer, per transaction. Voucher / promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher / promotional codes and offers. This means that they cannot be used in conjunction with recurring orders and subscriptions, which are already discounted. We have the right to limit and/or decline a transaction if it does not meet the Terms and Conditions. During times when we are on sale, voucher / discount codes may be turned off.
Orders will usually be despatched from Our warehouse within 48 business hours. While we use our reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by the estimated delivery times shown on the Site, We make no warranty as to the time of delivery or the availability of any Products and are not responsible for any delays in delivery.
The risk of loss or damage to the Products passes to You when the Products leave Our warehouse. Ownership of the Products will only pass to You when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges and taxes.
We may, in Our sole discretion, accept the return of an unopened Product to the following address:
59 North Terrace,
Hackney, SA, 5069
You can request permission to return a Product by contacting Us via email at email@example.com. Please include your Order number, item description and reason for return. If a return is accepted, we will either refund the cost of the Product or send a replacement. We will cover the freight costs of the return if the reason for the return is that the Product is defective or We otherwise agree. Otherwise, You will be responsible for the freight costs of the return.
Subject to applicable laws, please note that We will not accept the return of a Product if:
- the Product was ordered as part of a promotion or special; or
- You do not notify us within 14 days of receipt that the Product is defective or that the wrong Product has been despatched; or
- the Product has been opened; or
- the reason for the return is that You have changed Your mind or made a mistake in Your Order (even if the Order has not shipped yet); or
- the reason for the return is that there has been a sudden change of price due to exchange rate fluctuations.
The use of the Site and/or the purchase of Products may require You to register with Us or open an account. To do so, You must complete the registration process in the manner described on the Site.
By registering with Us, You agree that all information You provide is accurate and up to date and does not infringe any person’s rights. You must also update Your details if any of them change.
Registration is non-transferable. You are responsible for all of the activities that occur under Your account. You should carefully choose Your password and user name and protect them from unauthorised use. Please let Us know immediately of any unauthorised use of Your account or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss if someone else uses Your password or account.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or amend all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Subject to these Terms, We grant You a limited, personal, revocable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive right to access and use (i.e. to download and display locally) any information, data, text, graphics, photographs, videos, trade marks, logos, sounds, music, audio clips, artwork, computer code, material, and interactive features generated, provided, used, displayed, or otherwise accessible on or through the Site (“Content”) solely to enable You to purchase the Products and enjoy the benefits of the Site as intended by Us under these Terms. Any use, reproduction, modification, distribution, sale, sub-licence or storage of the Site (and any Content) for any purpose other than using the Site in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Us. Except to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms, you must not transfer or provide access to the Site to any third party or otherwise use the Site for the commercial benefit of any third party.
You must ensure that Your access to and use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by any applicable laws. You are responsible for anything You do, send or post on the Site. You must not send or post anything that is offensive, infringes any person’s rights, is against any applicable law, or which We think is inappropriate. We may remove from, or refuse to display on, the Site anything that We think is inappropriate or in breach of these Terms in Our absolute discretion.
You must not violate the security of the Site in any way. We may suspend or cancel Your account or Your access to the Site if We suspect any security violation. We may also inform any law enforcement body of any suspected unauthorised or criminal activity.
We do not claim ownership of any written posts and comments or other information You provide to Us in accessing and using the Site (including in registering for an account or buying a Product) (“User Content”). You (or Your licensors, as applicable) will continue to own any and all intellectual property in such User Content. However, You agree to grant Us a perpetual, non-exclusive, assignable, worldwide and royalty free licence (with a right to sub-licence) to use, store, reproduce, adapt, communicate, publish, display and/or distribute such User Content. You are also giving Us the right to use the name submitted in relation to the User Content. You guarantee that you own or have full control over the rights to the User Content that you have posted. This right continues even if You no longer use the Site.
If You would like to know more about how We use, store or handle Your personal information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing and using the Site, You consent to receiving electronic communications from us from time to time, some of which may advertise products and services that We think may interest You. For more information on
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We, and Our licensors (as applicable), own all intellectual property rights in and to the Site (including any updates, enhancements and new features), the Products, and any Content (“Our Intellectual Property”). You must not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of Our Intellectual Property.
The Site, and the Content, are protected by the copyright laws of Australia and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If You use Our Intellectual Property in breach of these Terms, Your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
DISCLAIMER AND NO WARRANTIES
You acknowledge that the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, We expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
While we use reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and currency of any Content, We cannot guarantee that any Content is complete, current, accurate, reliable or free from error.
As there are many factors beyond Our control that may affect the performance or compatibility of the Site with certain software or hardware, We cannot promise that Your use of the Site will not be interrupted, or that the Content or the Site is free from virus or error or defect, or that errors or defects will be corrected.
While We endeavour to adhere to best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, We do not guarantee that there will be no loss of data and We expressly exclude liability for any loss of data no matter how caused.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accessing and using the Site, You assume all risks associated with such access and use. You agree not to hold Us responsible for things other users of the Site post or do.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We (and Our directors, employees and agents) do not accept any liability for, and You agree to release Us (and Our directors, employees and agents) from any and all claims in relation to any loss, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred by You arising from Your use of the Site or the Products or Your reliance on the Site or the Content (including without limitation any consequential losses or damages) and any liability We owe is limited, to the maximum extent permitted under law, to the value of any Product orders You placed through the Site, or (if we choose) Us providing the relevant service again.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of program or data), without regard to the form of action, whether under legislation, in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Site or any Content, service, site or link displayed on or accessed through the Site.
If You are a consumer resident in Australia, nothing in these Terms restricts, limits or modifies Your rights or remedies against Us for failure to comply with a statutory guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) as amended.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us (and Our directors, employees and agents) harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a full indemnity basis) that arise from any breach of these Terms by You.
You must bring a claim against Us in relation to any loss suffered or incurred by You in connection with Your use of the Site or the Products within one year of such claim arising. If you fail to do so, We (and each of Our directors, employees and agents) shall be deemed to be released from any and all liability in respect of such claim.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In using the Site, You may come across links or references to external service providers, merchants or suppliers. We do not endorse, warrant, guarantee or make any promises about any information, products or services they may supply to You. Any transactions You have with these service providers are between You and them, and We do not get involved.
By accessing external website links to third party service providers and other sites through the Site, We do not promise that they are appropriate, that they work or that they are virus free. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of, or engagement or transaction with, any third party service providers.
We may suspend Your access to the Site (or any part of the Site),or terminate Our agreement with You and Your access to the Site, if We reasonably consider that You are in breach of any provision of these Terms. We may, at Our discretion, terminate Our agreement with You and Your access to all or part of the Site without the need to provide reasons.
These Terms and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by the laws of South Australia. You submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia in respect of any claim arising from, or related to, these Terms, although We reserve the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these Terms in Your country of residence or any other relevant jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Terms is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms, and will not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
REWARDS CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
All dollar amounts mentioned in this article are in Australian Dollars (AUD). This article discusses the "Referrer", the "Referred Customer," as well as any person associated with Happy Way and Happy Ways Rewards Club.
The "Referrer" is the person in which refers or introduces new customers to Happy Way's Rewards Club.
The "Referred Customer" is the person who has been referred or introduced to Happy Way's Rewards Club by a Referrer.
Happy Way's Rewards Club entitles the Referrer and Referred Customer to one $10 coupon to use on orders valued $100 or more. To receive the $10 coupon and to participate in Happy Way's Rewards Club, both the Referrer and Referred Customer must apply, sign up, and purchase items via Happy Way's Rewards Club link.
Once the referral has been confirmed, the Referred Customer will receive their $10 coupon via email. The coupon is delivered in the form of a unique code, which can be used at time of purchase and checkout of their first order of $100 or more. The purchase must be made via Happy Way's Rewards Club link.
The Referrer will receive an email with a $10 coupon to use on orders valued $100 or more after the Referred Customer makes their purchase of $100 or more, using their discount coupon.
To be eligible to receive a $10 coupon, the purchase made by the Referred Customer must be a new customer to Happy Way.
Happy Way's Rewards Club enables the Referrer to receive a $10 coupon for every new customer that is referred that places an order to the value of $100 or more.
Happy Way's Rewards Club is a separate program; therefore, it cannot be used with other Happy Way promotions, discounts, and sales.
A certified referral is a purchase that is made via the Happy Way Rewards Club link to the value of $100 or more by a Referred Customer. The Referrer is entitled to one $10 coupon per new referral.
REFERRER AND REFERRED CUSTOMER
Both the Referrer and the Referred Customer cannot be the same person. One person cannot use two separate email accounts, including Happy Way accounts.
The Referrer and the Referred Customer will need to place an order to the value of $100 or more. The overall order value excludes all applicable fees and shipping costs.
The Referred Customer's coupon code will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
The Referrers coupon code will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
Happy Way's Rewards Club is eligible for individual persons only; it is not available for businesses.
HAPPY WAY'S RIGHTS
Should any Happy Way Member, Customer, Referrer, Referred Customer, or Individual violate any of Happy Way's Terms and Conditions, or be in breach of any law, statute or governmental regulation, Happy Way has the right to close their account(s). Happy Way reserves the right to request from the individual any outstanding or owing payments if applicable.
Happy Way has the right to cancel its Rewards Club, update or change its Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. If there are any unused or unclaimed rewards for the individual(s), it will be forfeited at that time.
All customers, individuals, Referrers, and Referred Customers who participate in Happy Way's Rewards Club are also agreeing and allowing permission to subscribe to Happy Way's newsletter, which is distributed to the individual via the form of an email. The newsletters and/or updates from Happy Way may include special offers, articles, and any other updates. At any time, you can update your email alert preferences.
ONE YEAR SUPPLY GIVEAWAY 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter
2. Entrants must be 15 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
When to enter
3. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
How to enter
4. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
6. Only one entry per entrant will be permitted in each individual competition draw.
7. The winner of the competition will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Happy Way by random online draw.
8. The winner will be notified social media and email within 24 hours of the draw.
9. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
10. Total individual prize is to a value of $1080 (including GST). The winner will receive the specific prize they have entered for which will be described on the email entry of via website subscription.
11. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
13. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
14. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
15. If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
19. The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes. We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. We may disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter on email@example.com
20. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.