- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (30 g ) Flavourless Whey Protein Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup plain yoghurt (I used Greek)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until combined.
- Add the yoghurt and mix together with a spoon.
- Dust your kitchen surface with flour.
- Add the dough and make a round ball.
- Cut into 4 even pieces.
- Roll each piece with hands into a long log-shape and then connect the edges to make a round bagel shape.
- Place onto an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Top with egg white (egg wash) and sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Carefully remove, cool and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice in half, toast and top with favourite toppings.
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition_