HEALTHIER PROTEIN CINNAMON DONUTS
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Flavourless Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 eggs
Cinnamon sugar mix
Fill the bottom of a bowl with granulated sweetener and cinnamon and mix.
**melted butter or oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Add wet into dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into a silicone donut pan and cook for around 12 mins.
- Allow to cool for a min before removing from pan.
- If you have any irregular shapes just cut that part off.
- Coat donuts in cinnamon mix and ENJOY!!!
- Store in fridge. Heat slightly or have them cold. Both are DELICIOUS!!
Recipe by diannayota