WHITE CHOC BISCOFF SLICE
- 60 g biscoff, melted
- 120 g white choc, melted
- 20 g honey
- 150 g cornflakes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 20g biscoff melted
- 20g white choc
- Combine melted white chocolate and oil, to cornflakes in a deep bowl, and mix well.
- Add biscoff and honey and stir until the mixture has been covered.
- Sprinkle the protein over the cornflakes and stir through.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and a light spray of coconut oil, emptying the mixture into the tin & pressing lightly with a spoon until smooth and even.
- Pour melted biscoff (topping) & white chocolate on the top and swirl.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Makes 12 | Preparation Time 10 minutes | Refridgerator Time 3-5 hours
Macro Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 180 | Fat 8 g | Protein 3 g | Carbohydrates 22 g | Sodium 63 mg
Recipe by cindafit_nutrition