Skip to content
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Banana Bonanza Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Pre-made frosting
- Red food colouring
- In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter until fluffy and sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Sift the flour, protein and baking powder into the butter/sugar mixture and mix until a dough begins to form.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the dough and cut your cookies with a heart cookie cutter.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until a golden edge begins to form.
- Allow the cookies to rest before frosting.
- Mix frosting with red food dye and decorate until your heart is content!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.