MINT PATTIE CUPS
FOR THE CUPS:
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Cacao Mint Hemp Protein Powder
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (add more or less to adjust to your taste preference)
- Mix the melted chocolate and protein together until smooth.
- Add a spoonful to 6 small silicone moulds to cover the base and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by mixing the coconut yoghurt, flour and peppermint extract together to form a thick dough like consistency.
- Shape the dough into 6 small discs and place on top of the set choc base.
- Cover with the remaining melted chocolate and place in the fridge until set!
Recipe by @balancebyelise