NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OAT CUPS
FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder
FOR THE MIDDLE:
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
FOR THE TOP:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Drizzle peanut butter and salt flakes on top
- Mix base ingredients into a bowl until well combined.
- Scoop the base mixture into a muffin tray and freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the middle layer and mix until smooth.
- Scoop the middle layer onto the base and cover it with melted dark chocolate.
- Allow to set before drizzling with peanut butter and flaky salt.
Recipe by @laurabrookedietitian