PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BARS
FOR THE BASE:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup Happy Way Top Of The Choc Whey Protein Powder
- Sea salt
FOR THE CHOCOLATE LAYER:
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Combine the base ingredients together in a bowl, mixing well and then press into a lined loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, melt together the peanut butter and dark chocolate in the microwave and pour over top of the base.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Slice to serve and enjoy!
Recipe by @wholesome_hearty_eats