REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER OAT CUP
- 160 g vanilla yoghurt tub, YoPRO
- 30 g quick oats
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, Queen Sugar-Free
- 25 g Top of the Choc whey protein powder, @happywayau
- 2 Tbsp chocolate almond milk, Almond Breeze
- 10 g milk chocolate, melted
- 12 g peanut butter, smooth and runny
- 1 g coconut oil melted
- Add yoghurt, quick oats, maple syrup, almond milk, and protein powder in a small ramekin dish. Stir combine – and transfer to a small ramekin - spread flat using the back of the spoon.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl and microwave for 30-second increments, remove and stir, and continue until chocolate has fully melted.
- Meanwhile, mix peanut butter with oil and add to the oats - spread evenly.
- Remove the chocolate from the microwave and cover it on top of the peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before eating.
- Garnish with optional diced peanuts (not included in the macros)
MACROS PER SERVE: 451 CALORIES | FATS 15G | PROTEIN 44G | CARBS 35G
Recipe by @Cindafit_nutrition