RICH CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 3/4 cup @happywayau Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup @happywayau Vegan Sleep Tight Hot Choccy
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup runny peanut butter
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 50 g dark almond chocolate (or choc chips)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a loaf tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except chocolate), then add in the wet ingredients and mix really well (takes some time but be persistent!).
- Add into tin and top with chocolate.
- Bake for around 25 mins or until cooked.
- Allow to cool then cut into brownies and enjoy!!
Recipe by @diannayota