SKILLET COOKIE CAKE
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Handful of choc chips (or any add-ins you prefer)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda and protein powder).
- Add into the mixture the egg, egg yolk (egg substitute powder also works), vanilla essence and coconut oil.
- Mix into a dough, then stir in the choc chips.
- Place in an oven safe skillet or baking pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe by @changebysia