- 1/2 cup oat flour (oats blended up)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Handful of choc chips (or any add ins of your preference)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix together dry ingredients (oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda and protein powder)
- Add into mixture the egg, egg yolk (egg substitute powder also works), vanilla essence and coconut oil.
- Mix into dough, then stir in chop chips.
- Place in oven safe skillet, or baking pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.