SUPER REDS STRAWBERRY & WHITE CHOC COOKIES
- 3 cups strawberries (diced as small as you can)
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 230 g butter
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (10 g) Happy Way Super Reds Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt flakes, for topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C fan forced and prepare a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, add the strawberries, sugar and butter and using an electric beater, mix until the butter has creamed together with the sugar and strawberries (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder, salt and Super Reds Powder and stir until combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and use your hands to mould the dough into a cookie shape, placing on the pre-prepared baking tray.
- Bake at 190°C for 12-14 minutes or until the cookie bottoms have lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle pink salt flakes on top and enjoy!