SUPERFOOD SUPER REDS GUMMIES
- 250 ml water
- 2 scoop (20 g) Happy Way Super Reds
- 4 tbsp gelatin
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the water and super reds powder and whisk until combined.
- Once the water is hot (not boiling), add in the gelatin and continue to whisk until all is dissolved and there are no lumps. Continue to stir over low heat, ensuring it doesn’t come to a boil.
- Once all has dissolved, remove it from the heat and pour the mixture into moulds or ice trays.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy!