TAHINI CHOC CHIP MUFFINS
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C and spray/line a muffin tin with liners.
- In one bowl, combine all the wet ingredients till smooth.
- Combine all the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips in another bowl.
- Add dry to wet and stir till just combined (don’t over mix!)
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin moulds and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 22-25mins and allow to cool in pan for 10 mins before devouring!
Recipe created by @wakeupandkale