VANILLA PROTEIN SLICE
These Vanilla Protein Slices make the perfect lunchtime snacks for kids! Take us back to the LCM days! Try them for yourself with the best Vanilla Whey Protein Powder by Happy Way.
FOR THE SLICE:
- 1/3 cup Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup brown rice puffs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Any toppings you wish—we used rose petals!
- In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, rice puffs, shredded coconut, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the melted white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Combine the melted ingredients with the dry mixture and stir well until coated.
- Pour the mixture into a lined slice tray and evenly press mixture into the tray.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and cut to the desired size.
- Sprinkle with your favourite toppings and enjoy!