VEGAN BANANA PANCAKE BITES
FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking pwoder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 oats (substitute for gluten-free oats or flour for a GF version)
- Vegan butter, for cooking
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Vegan coconut yoghurt
- Maple syrup
- Any topping your heart desires
- Cut one banana into 1 cm slices and set aside.
- Combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder, one banana and milk in a blender and blend until the batter becomes smooth.
- Use the butter to lightly grease a non-stick frying pan and put on medium to low heat.
- Place the banana slices in the pan approximately 4 cm apart.
- Using a tablespoon, pour the batter onto each of the banana rounds.
- Cook for 1 minute (or until the mix starts to bubble) and flip over. Cook for approx. 1 more minute or until golden brown.
- Place your cooked banana pancake bites into a bowl, add your choice of toppings and enjoy!
*Note: you can add an egg as a non-vegan option and use less milk.