5 INGREDIENT COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder (or Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp vegan dark chocolate chips (topping)
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and syrup together.
- Add the protein and cinnamon with the wet mixture and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Decorate the balls with chocolate chips and allow to set in the fridge overnight before consuming and enjoy!
Recipe by @fitfoodieselma