AVOCADO CHOC CARAMEL MOUSSE
- 3 avocados
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup dark cooking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup dark cooking chocolate, melted (this is for the avocado skins)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Fresh berries, for topping
- Cut the avocados in half and spoon the avocado into a food processor.
- Use the avocado skins and coat with the melted chocolate, placing them on a tray and into the fringe to set.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the set avocado cups and allow to set for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Top with your desired toppings and enjoy!