BERRY, COCONUT & VANILLA PROTEIN BALLS
Looking for a boost of natural energy to get your through your busy 9-5 schedule? These Berry, Coconut and Vanilla Protein Balls using the best vegan vanilla protein is the recipe for you. This recipe calls for our very own Happy Way Vanilla vegan protein powder and is bound to satisfy every sweet tooth.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates, pitted & soaked in warm water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1-2 tbsp date water (the water you soaked the dates in)
- In a food processor, add the cashews and blend until a meal consistency.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and process until it becomes a combined, sticky mixture.
- Using a spoon, scoop out some of the mixture and roll into balls, placing each on a lined tray or plate.
- Pop in the fridge and allow to set—enjoy!