CHOC PEANUT PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 cup Happy Way Top Of The Choc Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter of your choice)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch of salt
- To make approximately 18 protein balls, begin by mixing peanut butter and maple syrup in a large bowl or food processor until combined.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, 3/4 of the desiccated coconut and the protein powder to the bowl. If you're not using a food processor, use a large wooden spoon to combine all of the ingredients well, until a sticky and dough-like consistency is formed.
- Add a touch more protein powder if the mixture is too wet, or a bit of water if it’s too dry and not sticking together.
- Roll the dough into balls, ideally the size of ping-pong balls.
- Pour the remaining desiccated coconut into a bowl and roll and coat the protein powder balls.
- Place the balls on a tray and in the fridge, allowing them to firm up.
- Once they're set, dig in and enjoy! Alternatively, keep refrigerated (or frozen) in an air-tight container (can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months).