SALTED CARAMEL POPCORN CRUNCH
- 1/3 cup popping corn
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbsp Happy Way Smooth Operator Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pop the popping corn according to package directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the coconut oil and salted caramel protein powder together until well combined.
- Add the prepared popcorn to the lined tray and drizzle with the salted caramel mix.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes, mixing through every 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by @malissafedele