Protein English Muffin Recipe
- 20 g Happy Way Vanilla pea protein powder
- 40 g coconut flour
- 100 g banana
- 1 egg, whisked (or use egg replacer for a vegan version)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pea protein, coconut flour, and baking powder. Stir to combine dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mash your banana until smooth. Blending may make it too runny so I wouldn’t suggest this!
- Whisk through the egg, and pour these wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix until fluffy and dough-like
- Using a spoon, deposit 3 even spoonfuls of batter onto a liner baking tray. Mould into a circular shape (note: you could probably bake these in a muffin tray but I didn’t think you that wisely at the time)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, and allow to cool on a cooling rack to firm up before eating! OR pop them in the toaster and smother with PB and banana like me 🙋🏼
Serves: 3 English muffins
Macros per muffin: 105 calories, 3F/12C/8P
@betterbeingsteph x @happywayau