Skip to content
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or mortar and pestle.
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Time to get messy—use your hands to blend and bond the ingredients together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- In a separate bowl, add some Milo and dip each ball into the powder, rolling to coat well on each side.
- Place the balls on a plate or tray and refrigerate for 2 hours—enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.