HOMEMADE PROTEIN CHOCOLATE
FOR THE BASE:
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Happy Way Top Of The Choc Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Rose petals
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a small saucepan, melt the cacao butter, maple syrup and coconut oil on a low heat.
- Stir through the protein powder and cacao powder. Continue to stir until all the ingredients are combined well, keeping it on a low heat.
- Pour the mixture into a container, tray or even an ice cube tray and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle your favourite toppings over the top.
- Allow to set, cut into the desired portions and enjoy!