DOUBLE CHOC PROTEIN BALLS
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
FOR THE TOPPING
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- Optional: sprinkles
- Mix all the ingredients into a small bowl until fully combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place them on a lined tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Dip the protein balls in melted dark chocolate and decorate them with sprinkles.
- Let the balls set in the fridge for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe by @fitfoodieselma