- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Vegan Flavourless Protein Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Jam of choice
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and then add in the wet ingredients. Mix to combine into a thick batter.
- Roll into a balls and place on a lined baking tray. Press down with your thumb to make a small well for the jam.
- Spoon in small amounts of jam of choice.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12-15 mins, or until golden.
Recipe by @balancedbyelise