Skip to content
- In a large mixing bowl, break up the biscuits into small pieces using the end of a rolling pin of something similar.
- Combine the protein powder with the broken biscuit pieces, then hand mix in the coconut cream and melted choc chips until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray (optional to add extra crushed mint slice biscuits on top) then place in the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, slice into desired sized pieces and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the fridge.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.