PROTEIN PEPPERMINT PATTIES
FOR THE BISCUIT:
- 45 g Happy Way Cacao Mint Hemp Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch salt
FOR THE COATING:
- 1 cup sugar-free vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Chopped nuts for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt until the mixture is doughy, then place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- While the dough is in the fridge, melt the chocolate by adding your chocolate chips and coconut oil into a bowl and heat in the microwave using 30 second increments, while stirring in between.
- Once the biscuit mixture is firm enough to mould, roll and mould the mixture into small balls then flatten to make a biscuit shape.
- Using two forks, dunk and coat each biscuit in melted chocolate then place on top of a cooling rack with baking paper underneath to catch the excess melted chocolate. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Place the biscuits in the fridge on the rack for 10 minutes until set and enjoy!