THAI MILK PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATS
Do you love overnight oats? Try this Thai Milk Protein Overnight Oat recipe using our Happy Way Thai Milk Boba Tea Protein Powder.
FOR THE OAT LAYER:
- 40 g quick oats
- 70 g vanilla YoPro
- 60 ml oat milk
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Thai Milk Tea Boba Whey Protein Powder
- 12 g powdered almond butter
- 2-3 tbsp water (to get smooth consistency)
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 10 (or more) sea salt popped lotus seeds (Karma Bites)
- 1 square of Lindt Dark Sea Salt Chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl or glass container, mix the oat layer together and flatten.
- Top with nut butter, sliced banana, and lotus seeds, then drizzle with chocolate on top.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy your thick, creamy and indulgent tasting oats in the morning!