WHITE CHOC CARAMEL PROTEIN CUPS
- 40g Happy Way Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 30g light greek yoghurt
- 30g Biscoff (slightly melted)
- 95g white chocolate
- Melt half of the chocolate and pour into patty pans or silicon moulds. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt, protein powder and biscoff until its a smooth dough like texture.
- Add the protein pix to the frozen chocolate mix. You can place this back in the freezer for a few minutes to firm.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and add on top of the protein mix.
- Freeze again for 5 minutes and enjoy!
F 7.7g | C 12.7g | 6.6g