BANANA OAT BARS
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup maple syrup (use 1/2 if you like things extra sweet)
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 scoops (60 g) Happy Way Deja Brew Coffee Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the maple syrup and peanut butter together in a bowl until smooth, then add the salt and mix again.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and protein and mix well.
- Add the mashed bananas and peanut butter/maple combo then stir to combine. It will be super thick and sticky so you maybe want to use your hands to mix it.
- Pour the mixture into a lined brownie tin and flatten well so it’s all compact.
- Cook in the oven for 15-18 minutes until the edges start to go a bit crispy.
- Remove and allow to cool before slicing into bars—ENJOY!!
Recipe by @diannayota