- 1 cup runny almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaped tbsp Happy Way Sleep Tight Hot Choccy Vegan
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped macadamias (optional)
- Preheat your oven the 160 degrees, fan-forced.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, olive oil and eggs. Whisk to combine.
- Then add in remaining dry ingredients, mix to combine.
- Stir through the chopped macadamias, if using.
- Pour mixture into a lined square baking tin and cook for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into 9 pieces.
Recipe by @balancedbyelise