Skip to content
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 3/4 cups oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and combine on medium speed until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll the mixture into even-sized balls and place aside on a plate or tray.
- In a small bowl, add the shredded coconut and coat each protein ball.
- On a plate or tray, place the protein balls in the fridge for an hour to set before serving, and then enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge for up to a week in an air-tight container.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.