Skip to content
- Process all ingredients in the food processor (except for the dates and melted chocolate) for 30 seconds until it's powdery consistency.
- Add the dates to the mixture and process again, until the mixture is moist enough to roll into balls. If the mixture is too dry, add in more dates or a dash of water.
- Using a spoon, scoop our the mixture and roll into desired sized balls.
- In a small bowl, add the desiccated coconut that’s been mixed with a pinch of spirulina to colour (optional) or chopped pistachios also look nice. Roll each ball in your coconut mix to coat.
- Place in the fridge to set for approximately 30 minutes and then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.